Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My very first review and it happens to be one of our absolute favorites, Happy Family Organic Superfoods!


     I have been using the Happy Baby Organic Baby Food products since my son was able to start solids. The first product we had tried was the Happy Bellies Oatmeal Baby Cereal and I have to say that this is my son's favorite cereal. My husband even had to drive out in a snow storm to get this product when we had unexpectedly run out.
   
     I was delighted when through engaging with the Happy Family Organic Superfoods company via their twitter page I was given the opportunity to review a few of their products.
*In exchange for my review I received the following products:
Happiest Baby Package (6months-18m)
1 Take Ones
1 Bellies BOGO
Free Trial coupons:
1 Munchies (canister & rice cakes)
1 Puff
1 Yogis
2 Happy Baby Pouches (your choice of Stage 1,2,3, Tot & Tot Plus)

*The opinions expressed in this review are my own.

     So as I mentioned above we had already been fans of the Happy Bellies cereals. My son loves the taste, and I love that they offer the benefits of both pre and pro-biotics for immune support and choline for brain development. RJ is my third baby so this time I am even more aware of all of the scary GMO's in so many products, and love that Happy Family Superfoods are all USDA organic certified, which gives me peace of mind.



     My son loves the happy munchies and yogis. They are a great snack while at home or when we are out. This was our first time trying the Happy Munchies carrot rice cakes (as seen in picture above). These are made from whole grain brown rice, are lightly sweetened with vegetable &fruit juices, and have no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. They taste great (yes I even tried one before giving them to him).  The Happy Yogis have been a favorite snack and I love that they are even gluten free as well as containing probiotics to promote digestive health. They are made from organic fruit and yogurt.

     We love the Happy Baby Pouches as well because they come in a wide variety of flavors and stages, and are the perfect on the go snack/meal for the older baby/toddler as well.

     I trust Happy Family Organic Food products for my family, and would encourage you to try them as well.  The prices are very reasonable for the organic food market, and you know that you are feeding your child something good for them that actually tastes good.

     I love that Happy Family Organic Superfoods products are made by REAL moms. Connect with Happy Family Ogranic Superfoods Facebook page or via twitter @happysuperfoods for coupons, product updates, or just to say hello. Great company with great PR.

1 comment:

  1. We love Happy Family products too! Love feeling confident that I am feeding my kids foods that that are so good for them. What a great product for your first review! Nicely done Martina!
    Jillie

    ReplyDelete